Monday, June 29, 2009

The hills are alive


Up on Hampstead Heath with a great view of London
(I know...I'm really white...it's a work in progress)


...and on the other side of the hill it's just green...good for a change, breathing some new oxygen


... an iPal is a good pal, and entertaining picnic associate


Chasing away animals lurking in the grass...


Soduko in the sun :)


Spying on the neighbour (?)


I've heard of flying saucers...but never flying sausages. Can anyone tell me what that is??


And the clouds came roaming in... and I can't resist saying it...SEE!! Every cloud has a silver lining.


And then the storm came...massive drops...thank god for tube stations and good timing.


No one was spared, after a Bakerloo train ride, out of the ordinary, where water was leaking in from every possible direction, we took out our blanket for cover and made our way home.

As a routined londonian I should know by now to ALWAYS bring an umbrella, but I like to be an optimist, and as you say in Swedish: 'Alla sätt är bra utom de dåliga' - 'All ways are good except for the bad ones'.

Apart from this not being a very dry adventure... It was actually a real laugh.

No comments: