Thursday, October 16, 2008

Enough is enough is enough

Last semester I was suffering from the unlikely noise-level of my neighbours. Singing, screaming...and even talking could all be heard through theese thin walls. Not to mention the persistant woman frequently standing outside on the patio (creates QUITE the echo might be mentioned) screamig for some Marta at 8am. Then there was of course the moving of furniture at 2am in the appartment above or the heavy fying of food past midnight.

This year I'm in luck! (sense the irony). What was previously my neighbours are now my flatmates. Halleluja! And I would gladly ask my neighbours to move their furniture more often if I could just have some peace and quiet after 2am. Sing-alongs to Rihanna are not exactly on my list of favourite things, especially not if they wake me up or prevent me from sleeping.... And then I should probably not even get started on the level of cleanlyness in the kitchen. Que horror! (as you would put it here).

So I am really just waiting for the day where, as you would say in Swedish; my cup runneth over and I will actually bring my self to say it: Enough is enough! Clean up! And sh*t up!

Do I realistically see that happening?...Most probably not. A more diplomatic solution would probably suit me better. But I'm leaving it for mañana.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

me encanta que dejas el problema para mañana. que manera española!

Anonymous said...

Jag har också en jobbig granne. Som bekant. Hon har nu, bortsett från operaskalorna och högljutt sex, börjat spel gitarr. Det är ju något som brukar vara charmigt, men inte ett på natten och inte när de enda ackorden man kan är D, E och G...

Det är en fin blogg du har. Underhållande och smart.

Som du;)