Friday, May 8, 2009

Losing it

I'm losing my favourite game (I'm losing my mind again??), well not quite to that extent, just feeling a bit drained of energy and inspiration. Does it ever stop? I wonder.

I am officially exhausted... for a while now. Some days I feel like crying when I see a book, others I really just wish I had time to read one, a real novel, with poetic words and intriguing stories. I'm making a mental list and secretly planning to go raid a book store (recommendations are warmly welcome).

There is only one more week now, of scheduled classes, then I'm in for a different kind of hell; exams. Not feeling too enthusiastic, but at the same time I just can't wait to be done. I just feel like sleeping.

My life isn't really interesting at the moment, I feel bad whenever someone asks me, haha, last week the most exciting thing I can think of that happened is that I went to get a haircut (She knows how to have fun this one...!!).

Thank god for Love...it's a major motivator, like a light in the dark almost...yeah, Loves is like the spoon full of sugar that helps the medicine go down.

No comments: